Recipe by Chef Garlic
A yummy combination that one Zaar reader had down at The Epcot Center in Florida. We have also made these with strawberry kiwi, kiwi mango and guava, as well as other mixed fruit combinations. I like less alcoholic tasting drinks, so I adjust accordingly.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup gold tequila
- 1⁄2 cup silver tequila
- 1⁄2 cup triple sec
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (10 to 12 ripe lemons)
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed (6 or 7 ripe limes)
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled
- crushed ice, to fill blender
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender.
- On top of the ingredients, pour crushed ice until the blender is full.
- Blend, but don't liquify.
- Pour into margarita glasses and garnish with lime wedge.
- If desired, salt the rim of the glass.