A yummy combination that one Zaar reader had down at The Epcot Center in Florida. We have also made these with strawberry kiwi, kiwi mango and guava, as well as other mixed fruit combinations. I like less alcoholic tasting drinks, so I adjust accordingly.
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender.
- On top of the ingredients, pour crushed ice until the blender is full.
- Blend, but don't liquify.
- Pour into margarita glasses and garnish with lime wedge.
- If desired, salt the rim of the glass.
Fantastic! A great change from regular 'ritas! The kiwi made a very nice fruity touch! *Made for PAC*
I made 1/2 the recipe and enjoyed 2 drinks. Used only gold tequila. This is a strong drink!But good! I did salt my rim but sugar would be a nice change to go with the kiwi.
Three words: FAB - U - LOUS!!! These tasty concoctions was just the thing I needed to get through the sweltering humidty in Orlando, FL. After a few of these tasty little numbers, I could have cared less HOW sticky, sweaty and icky the weather was! I had a faboo cocktail in each hand! Thanks for posting this recipe, will definetly share with friends this New Year's Eve! ;)