Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
My daughter loved this one!
- 907.18 g sole fillets, fresh
- 2 kiwi, peel & thin sliced
- 1 key lime, peeled & sliced thin
- 1 key lime, cut in 1/2 for squeezing
- 236.59 ml strawberry, sliced thin
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 118.29 ml white wine
- 29.58 ml scallions, chopped
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Dredge fish in flour, salt, and pepper mixture. Set aside.
- In a large skillet add two tablespoons of olive oil and saute scallions. Place fish in heated skillet and fry until golden brown on both sides. Add wine, worcestershire sauce and lime juice into pan.
- Put fish on serving platter and lay kiwi, lime, and strawberry slices on top. Pour sauce over fruit slices and serve immediately.
This was great! I have never fixed Sole before(actually I usually just fix Salmon) and I will definately fix this one again. I need to work on my presentation. I wonder how it would do with Sea Bass? I roasted some Asparagus with garlic, red pepper flakes and lemon to go with it. It was very light which eating so late was perfect.