Recipe by lauralie41
My daughter loved this one!
Top Review by Gone Fishin'
This was great! I have never fixed Sole before(actually I usually just fix Salmon) and I will definately fix this one again. I need to work on my presentation. I wonder how it would do with Sea Bass? I roasted some Asparagus with garlic, red pepper flakes and lemon to go with it. It was very light which eating so late was perfect.
- 2 lbs sole fillets, fresh
- 2 kiwi, peel & thin sliced
- 1 key lime, peeled & sliced thin
- 1 key lime, cut in 1/2 for squeezing
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Dredge fish in flour, salt, and pepper mixture. Set aside.
- In a large skillet add two tablespoons of olive oil and saute scallions. Place fish in heated skillet and fry until golden brown on both sides. Add wine, worcestershire sauce and lime juice into pan.
- Put fish on serving platter and lay kiwi, lime, and strawberry slices on top. Pour sauce over fruit slices and serve immediately.