Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
A Cajun thirst quenching citrus drink compliments of Tony's Seafood in Louisiana.
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- Cut kiwi into chunks.
- Process fruit chunks and lemonade concentrate in food processor until smooth.
- Pour mixture through wire mesh strainer into a pitcher discarding solids.
- Stir in lemon lime drink just before serving.
- Enjoy! ;).
Very refreshing and tart. I did not find it as sweet as other reviewers. Did add a little vodka for the adults, and that went over pretty well, but the kiddos enjoyed the drink without. Thanks for sharing!
Nice refreshing beverage for a hot summer night. It went great with my aussie burgers and potato salad. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT 8.
G'day! Yummers! I did use limeade, cause thats what I had. It was slightly tart, but very enjoyable! Thanks! Made for ZWT 2009!