A Cajun thirst quenching citrus drink compliments of Tony's Seafood in Louisiana.
Make and share this Kiwi Lemonade Spritzer recipe from Food.com.
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- Cut kiwi into chunks.
- Process fruit chunks and lemonade concentrate in food processor until smooth.
- Pour mixture through wire mesh strainer into a pitcher discarding solids.
- Stir in lemon lime drink just before serving.
- Enjoy! ;).