- 200 g dark chocolate
- 200 g white chocolate
- 100 g dried kiwi fruits, chopped
- 100 g dried strawberries, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the dark chocolate and spread over baking paper in slice tray. Cool completely until chocolate has hardened.
- Melt the white chocolate and add the dried kiwifruit and strawberries. Stir through until just combined.
- Spread the white chocolate on top of the dark.
- Once the chocolate has set, remove from tray and cut into pieces with a knife or cookie cutter.