1/1 Photo of Kiwi Fruit & Strawberry Bark
From Lion of Sahara, colours are great for Xmas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the dark chocolate and spread over baking paper in slice tray. Cool completely until chocolate has hardened.
- 2Melt the white chocolate and add the dried kiwifruit and strawberries. Stir through until just combined.
- 3Spread the white chocolate on top of the dark.
- 4Once the chocolate has set, remove from tray and cut into pieces with a knife or cookie cutter.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kiwi Fruit & Strawberry Bark
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.5
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.6 mg
- Sodium 39.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: