Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple and tasty fruit salad recipe. Kiwi fruit has more vitamin C than any other fruit.
Make and share this Kiwi Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 kiwi fruits, sliced
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced diagonally
- 1 papaya, pared, seeded and sliced
honey lime dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash salt
- Combine Kiwi fruit, banana, and papaya; toss gently with honey lime dressing.
- Honey lime dressing: combine all dressing ingredients and season to taste with a dash of salt. Whisk well to combine. Makes about 1/4 cup.
Very good! I got a bunch of kiwis on sale and this was the perfect recipe to use them. I'm not a fan of papaya, so I used mango instead and it was delicious. The whole family enjoyed it, even my kiwi-hating husband. My 8 year old daughter was skeptical of the dressing, but she ended up eating 3 servings. Thanks for a fast and delicious recipe.
Very good fruit salad. Kids didn't really care for it much, but I think that's because there are a lot of intense flavors all happening at once. Not overpowering by any means, but you are able to taste the lime, honey, banana, kiwi, and papaya in almost every bite! Thanks for the enjoyable recipe. Made for ZWT5.