Recipe by Halcyon Eve
From Simple & Delicious. Looks and sounds like a yummy fruit salad--I just lo-o-o-ve kiwi! The easiest way I've found to peel kiwi is to cut the very ends off, cut it in half crosswise, slide the bowl of a spoon down between the skin and the flesh, and carefully slide it all around the kiwifruit. Then just pop the fruit out of the skin!
- 2 large kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 large pear, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup ginger ale
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange zest