Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Simple & Delicious. Looks and sounds like a yummy fruit salad--I just lo-o-o-ve kiwi! The easiest way I've found to peel kiwi is to cut the very ends off, cut it in half crosswise, slide the bowl of a spoon down between the skin and the flesh, and carefully slide it all around the kiwifruit. Then just pop the fruit out of the skin!
- 2 large kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 large pear, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup ginger ale
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve with a slotted spoon.
This was a really nice salad, the ginger ale really gives it that little something extra. I served it with Honey Gelato for a refreshing lunch on a hot summers day. Thanks!