Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are easy and quick to make--they are quite tasty too!
- 1 (3 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 cup apricot jam
- 3 kiwi fruits, pared and sliced
- Unroll crescent roll dough and shape into eight triangles.
- Combine cream cheese, egg yolk, sugar, and almond extract; blend well. Place 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture on the center of each triangle; top with kiwifruit slice. Pull points of triangle to center and pinch to seal.
- Bake on greased baking sheet at 375°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on rack.
- Heat jam; top each Danish with another kiwi slice and brush with melted jam.