2 hrs 20 mins
This simple pie has a fruit and frozen yogurt filling, topped with kiwifruit, strawberries, chocolate, and coconut. It looks impressive with very little work. Cooking time is approx freezing time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, butter
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced thin
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 4 cups strawberry frozen yogurt, slightly softened
- 3 strawberries, cut in half
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chip
- toasted coconut (to garnish)
- 1Combine chocolate cookie crumbs, butter, and coconut. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Freeze until firm.
- 2Place a layer of kiwifruit over the bottom of the pie crust reserving 3 slices for garnish.
- 3Top evenly with the chopped strawberries. Spoon frozen yogurt over the top and mound slightly in the center. Freeze until firm.
- 4Remove pie from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Cut remaining kiwifruit slices in half. Place kiwi and strawberry halves decoratively around the top of the pie. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and toasted coconut.
- 5Slice pie and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kiwi Frozen Yogurt Pie
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.9
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 64.0 mg
- Sodium 292.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g