Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This simple pie has a fruit and frozen yogurt filling, topped with kiwifruit, strawberries, chocolate, and coconut. It looks impressive with very little work. Cooking time is approx freezing time
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, butter
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 4 cups strawberry frozen yogurt, slightly softened
- 3 strawberries, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup miniature chocolate chip
- toasted coconut (to garnish)
- Combine chocolate cookie crumbs, butter, and coconut. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Freeze until firm.
- Place a layer of kiwifruit over the bottom of the pie crust reserving 3 slices for garnish.
- Top evenly with the chopped strawberries. Spoon frozen yogurt over the top and mound slightly in the center. Freeze until firm.
- Remove pie from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Cut remaining kiwifruit slices in half. Place kiwi and strawberry halves decoratively around the top of the pie. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and toasted coconut.
- Slice pie and serve immediately.