Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great cocktail! Very pretty and easy to make. Refreshing on a hot summer day.
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 3⁄4 cup vodka
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (preferably fresh)
- 5 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- kiwi, slices and
- toasted coconut (to garnish)
- Place ice in a blender container and blend until ice is crushed (like snowcone ice).
- Add remaining ingredients (except for garnish) and blend until frothy.
- Serve Kiwi Cooler in frosted glasses with kiwi slices and toasted coconut for garnish.
This was a very tasty and refreshing coctail that had a nice sweet and sour flavor. The only problem was that it contained a ton of seeds, which made it less enjoyable to drink. I might try it again sometime and add strawberries, although obviously that wouldn't help with the seeds.