Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Haven't tried these yet but they sound yummy!! =)
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips, chopped
- Combine butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add milk, and stir.
- Add baking powder and flour and combine until just mixed.
- Add chocolate chips and mix all together.
- Roll dough into balls (golfball size or smaller) and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press down with fork tines.
- Bake in a moderate over at 350 and remove when the bottoms become golden brown.
- Makes approximately 14-16 cookies.
I'm a Kiwi who likes these light chocolate chip bickies (cookies to you North American types). Nobody said there were any kiwifruit in it!
These are very similar to my chocolate chippie recipe, and one of my favourites. (a NZ recipe) I would like to mention that the name Kiwi in this recipe probably refers to Kiwis being the people..as New Zealanders are commonly known that here, and not kiwifruit the fruit.
There is NO kiwi in recipe! These are chocolate chip cookies - no fruit ingredients listed!