- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add milk, and stir.
- Add baking powder and flour and combine until just mixed.
- Add chocolate chips and mix all together.
- Roll dough into balls (golfball size or smaller) and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press down with fork tines.
- Bake in a moderate over at 350 and remove when the bottoms become golden brown.
- Makes approximately 14-16 cookies.