Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
This is from Cooking Light and looks absolutely WONDEFUL! The kiwi and the Midori give this drink a green hue!
- 5 kiwi, peeled and divided
- 3 cups ice
- 1⁄4 cup light rum
- 1⁄4 cup Midori melon liqueur (melon flavored liqueur)
- 3 tablespoons cream of coconut (like Coco Lopez)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice, undrained
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut 4 of the kiwi into quarters, and place in a blender. Set other kiwi aside for garnish.
- Add ice and remaining ingredients to blender and process until smooth.
- Strain mixture into a pitcher to get all of the seeds out. Discard the seeds.
- Divide among glasses.
- Cut remaining fruit into 6 sices and garnish each glass with a slice of kiwi.