Recipe by Thea
Cat Cora's recipe from Parade Magazine. Sounds lovely!
Top Review by Muffin Goddess
Made this for a mid-morning snack today -- very nice! I used lowfat plain yogurt, which I sweetened with a spoonful of Lyle's golden syrup and a bit of vanilla paste, and I used kiwi, mango and blackberries for the fruit. Thanks for posting! Made for ZWT5 Australia/NZ
- 1 pint yogurt, plain (low-fat or nonfat) or 1 pint vanilla (low-fat or nonfat)
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker
- 1⁄2 cup diced tropical fruit or 1⁄2 cup kiwi, etc
- 1⁄2 cup blackberry, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, etc
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a martini glass (or other festive vessel), spoon a dollop of the yogurt into the base of the glass, then top with a sprinkling of graham crackers, a layer of diced fruit, then a few berries. Then start again with the yogurt, continuing the pattern until the glass is filled. Garnish by sprinkling 1 tablespoon of the toasted coconut on top. Repeat with the remaining 3 glasses and serve immediately.