Recipe by *Asha*
Squares of moist, tender cake are filled with sliced, fresh strawberries and chopped kiwifruit for a great summer dessert.
- 1 3⁄4 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded lemon peel
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced strawberry
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Grease square 9x9x2 inch. pan.
- Stir together all ingredients in a medium bowl until smooth, except fruit.
- Gently stir in fruit.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool, cut into squares, and enjoy.