2 hrs 15 mins
Over the years, these beans have always been requested for any picnic or bbq we've held or have attended. Very easy too. Serves a large crowd but recipe can be scaled down to your liking. Kitty was a co-worker of mine years ago and passed along this recipe before she moved to the south.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (28 ounce) cans busch's maple cured bacon baked beans
- 1 (28 ounce) can busch's country style baked beans
- 2 (28 ounce) cans busch's barbecue baked beans
- 2 (28 ounce) cans campbell's pork and beans
- 1 lb bacon, raw and chopped into 1/4-1/2 wide squares
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1Pour all beans into a very large mixing bowl and combine.
- 2In a large roasting pan, layer the beans, sugar, molasses and bacon squares; starting with the beans on the bottom and end with bacon on the top.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees, covered, for 1 1/2 hours; remove lid and bake for an additional 1/2 hour.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kitty's Baked BBQ and Bacon Beans for a Crowd
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 64
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.5
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 340.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
barbecue baked beans