1/1 Photo of Kitty Litter Casserole
This is being submitted in response to a recipe request. I have not tried the recipe, but it does look like it would be good and the taste of the dumps could be adjusted with different seasonings and herbs to suit your families taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2In large bowl, mix the dump ingredients together.
- 3Mold this mixture into various sizes of dumps.
- 4Place on ungreased backing pan, do not let dumps touch.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes (some may have to cook less time if smaller and some a few minutes longer if they are larger).
- 6While dumps are cooking, mix the litter ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- 7Stir, then reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes.
- 8Fluff rice with a fork and set pan aside.
- 9When dumps are done, transfer them onto paper towels to drain.
- 10Serve by putting dumps into a litter box shaped pan and spooning rice mixture over the dumps, leaving some of the dumps exposed.
- 11Serve these with a NEW pooper scooper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kitty Litter Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (503 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 885.6
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 107.4 mg
- Sodium 2066.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 37.8 g