1/3 Photos of Kitty Cat Cookies
I got this recipe from a friend. Simple and cute cookies that are most certainly NOT for cats to eat, or any animal other than humans for that matter!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together peanut butter, eggs, and water.
- 2Gradually add cake mix.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Form dough into 1-inch balls.
- 5Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Flatten balls with bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
- 7Pinch out 2 ears at top of cookie.
- 8Add M&M's (eyes) and red hots (nose).
- 9Press fork into dough to form whiskers.
- 10Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- 11Makes 4 1/2 dozen.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kitty Cat Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.5
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 280.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 5.2 g