I got this recipe from a friend. Simple and cute cookies that are most certainly NOT for cats to eat, or any animal other than humans for that matter!
- Beat together peanut butter, eggs, and water.
- Gradually add cake mix.
- Mix well.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten balls with bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
- Pinch out 2 ears at top of cookie.
- Add M&M's (eyes) and red hots (nose).
- Press fork into dough to form whiskers.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Makes 4 1/2 dozen.