Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
I got this recipe from a friend. Simple and cute cookies that are most certainly NOT for cats to eat, or any animal other than humans for that matter!
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 (18 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- M&M's plain chocolate candy
- red cinnamon candies
- Beat together peanut butter, eggs, and water.
- Gradually add cake mix.
- Mix well.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten balls with bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
- Pinch out 2 ears at top of cookie.
- Add M&M's (eyes) and red hots (nose).
- Press fork into dough to form whiskers.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Makes 4 1/2 dozen.
What a wonderful recipe! My kids and I had a lovely time baking Kitty Cat Cookies for a party! We made two batches, one with a yellow cake mix, and one with a german chocolate cake mix. The combinations of kitty (and other) faces are simply adorable. And they taste great, too! Thank you for posting this!
I think she means that they are in the shape of a kitty, not for kittys to eat.
Only because I found it under Kitty goodies for cats, and I am not sure with all the sugar if it is actually for the cats or for people. I am guessing people. They sound good enough for me to eat. I will ask the writer who put them under that heading.