1/4 Photos of Kittencal's Super Moist One-Bowl Dark Chocolate Cake
This is the most richest and easiest chocolate cake, it is so moist you just might be tempted to skip the frosting! I have left the cinnamon as optional if you are a lover of cinnamon then add it in --- make certain to generously grease your baking pan, for greasing pan see my Pan Release, Professional Pan Coating (Better Than Pam Spray!) --- for frosting see my Kittencal's Chocolate Frosting/Icing
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups flour
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (must be sifted after measuring to remove any small lumps)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional, can increase amount)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup brewed coffee, cooled (must be very strong)
- 1 cup half-and-half cream (or use milk)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Generously grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish (make certain you pan is well greased).
- 3In a large mixing bowl combine the flour with sugar, sifted cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon (if using).
- 4Add in eggs, cooled coffee, vanilla, half and half cream (or milk) oil and vinegar; mix until on medium speed of an electric mixer until blended and smooth (the batter will be thin).
- 5Pour into prepared baking pan.
- 6Bake for about 35-40 minutes or until cake tests done.
- 7Cool completely before frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Super Moist One-Bowl Dark Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.4
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 38.4 mg
- Sodium 359.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 37.7 g
- Protein 4.8 g