Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
For the perfect whipped cream use only powdered sugar and make certain to freeze your beaters and bowl for about 15-20 minutes --- the addition of the cornstarch will create more body to the whipped cream and will hold up better.
- 1 pint whipping cream (well chilled)
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup powdered sugar (use 1/3 to 1/2 cup for a sweet whipped cream)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place your beaters and bowl in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes.
- Pour the whipping cream into the cold bowl and beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Add in the powdered sugar, pinch cornstarch and vanilla (if using) continue beating until stiff peaks form (do not overbeat).