1/1 Photo of Kittencal's Simple Spaghetti Squash (Vegetarian)
1 hr 5 mins
Plain and simple served with melted butter and parmesan cheese, this is so good! --- you may increase the squash and adjust amounts to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Slice the squash evenly in half lenghwise.
- 3Drizzle the cut sides of the squash with about 1 tablespoon olive oil then season lightly with salt and pepper.
- 4Place cut-side down on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- 5Bake for about 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the squash is tender when pierced with a fork.
- 6Remove the squash from the oven and cool slightly (or cool enough to handle).
- 7Shred the inside of the squash with a fork into a bowl (the shreds will resemble spaghetti).
- 8Drizzle melted butter.
- 9Season with more salt and black pepper if desired , then sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese on top.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Simple Spaghetti Squash (Vegetarian)
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.1
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 663.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g