Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Plain and simple served with melted butter and parmesan cheese, this is so good! --- you may increase the squash and adjust amounts to taste.
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice the squash evenly in half lenghwise.
- Drizzle the cut sides of the squash with about 1 tablespoon olive oil then season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place cut-side down on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the squash is tender when pierced with a fork.
- Remove the squash from the oven and cool slightly (or cool enough to handle).
- Shred the inside of the squash with a fork into a bowl (the shreds will resemble spaghetti).
- Drizzle melted butter.
- Season with more salt and black pepper if desired , then sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese on top.