1/3 Photos of Kittencal's Seasoned Dry Italian Breadcrumbs
These are so much better than any store-bought bread crumbs, use in any recipe calling for seasoned breadcrumbs, they make a wonderful breading for baked chicken and fish --- store in the fridge or freezer and use when needed --- the recipe can be reduced to one loaf of bread if desired, since I use these on a regular basis I most always make two loaves.
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the loaves of bread into quarters and leave out on the counter for 1-2 days (or you may also oven-dry the bread slices).
- 2Cut or break the bread in small cubes and place in a processor (you might have to do this in two batches) process until fine.
- 3Place the breadcrumbs into a bowl and add in all the remaining ingredients; mix gently.
- 4Pour the crumbs into a ziploc freezer bag and store in the freezer to use as needed.
Browse Our Top Cooking Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cooking Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Seasoned Dry Italian Breadcrumbs
Serving Size: 1 (679 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 649.2
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 1514.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: