1/4 Photos of Kittencal's Scotch Shortbread Bars
These shortbread bars is one of my all-time favorite recipes... I find that baking shortbread in a baking pan somehow produces a flakier, richer cookie...I'm sure you will enjoy these as much as we do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Prepare an ungreased 11 x 7-inch baking pan.
- 3In a mixing bowl cream butter and sugar well.
- 4Combine flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- 5Spread into a prepared ungreased baking pan.
- 6Prick well several times with a fork.
- 7Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until the edges just begin to brown.
- 8Remove from oven the dust with more icing sugar.
- 9Cool on wire rack.
- 10Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Scotch Shortbread Bars
Serving Size: 1 (660 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.4
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 95.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g