1/2 Photos of Kittencal's Reese's Peanut Butter-Chocolate Ice Cream Dessert
I use my Easy Homemade Peanut Butter or Chocolate Magic Shell Topping you may of coarse use store bought --- vanilla ice cream may be used in place of the chocolate ice cream, frozen yogurt also will work well, a prepared chocolate crumb crust or graham crust will work well fine--- although I have left as optional to take this yet to another level mix in chopped frozen peanut butter cups, they must be frozen when mixed in or they will crush when mixing, chop them first then freeze, and don't be afraid to add in a little more than 1/2 cup peanut butter :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened (or use vanilla)
- 0.5 (16 ounce) jar crunchy peanut butter (room temperature, Reese's is good to use)
- 4 Reese's Peanut Butter cups, chopped and frozen (optional, or use as many as desired)
- 1/3 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Magic Shell ice cream topping
- 1For the crust; in a bowl combine all crust ingredients together until well blended.
- 2Press into bottom of a 9-inch pie plate, or a 9-inch glass baking pan.
- 3Bake 375 degrees F for 8-10 minutes; cool then place the empty crust into the freezer until ready to fill.
- 4In a large bowl combine the soft ice cream with peanut butter until well combined, then mix in the frozen chopped peanut butter cups (if using) pour into the frozen pie crust, then sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- 5Return to the freezer until firm.
- 6When the pie is completely frozen drizzle the magic shell on top.
- 7Return to freezer until ready to use.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Reese's Peanut Butter-Chocolate Ice Cream Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 976.1
- Calories from Fat 604
- Total Fat 67.1 g
- Saturated Fat 26.8 g
- Cholesterol 101.0 mg
- Sodium 676.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 41.4 g
- Protein 20.3 g