I find this is the best recipe for appetizer meatballs everyone seems to like this one when I serve it at my get togethers, but you most certainly can use your own favorite meatball recipe for this, or see my Parmesan meatball Kittencal's Italian Melt-In-Your-Mouth Meatballs you can reduce the garlic amount to taste if desired. Don't omit the dry onion soup, it what makes these meatballs Yield is only estimated and all amounts can be adjusted to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- 2 small eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 (1 ounce) packages lipton dry onion soup mix (can use only one package, two is better!)
- 2 -3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (can use more)
- 1In a bowl combine all the meatball ingredients together.
- 2Shape into 1-inch balls.
- 3In a skillet brown the meatballs in hot oil over medium heat for about 5-6 minutes (meatballs will not be completely cooked through) remove and drain on paper towels.
- 4For the sauce; in a large saucepan mix together the cranberry sauce with all remaining ingredients; cook over medium heat stirring constantly until smooth.
- 5Season with black pepper if desired.
- 6Add in the browned meatballs; reduce heat to low and cook about 20-25 minutes or until the centers are no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Party Meatballs With Cranberry-Marmalade Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (2491 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.5
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 251.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: