1/16 Photos of Kittencal's Parmesan Garlic Bread or Garlic Toast
For a nice change substitute finely shredded white cheddar cheese for the Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped chives for the parsley and also you could add in 1/4 cup mayo in with the butter mixture :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 375°F.
- 2** FOR GARLIC BREAD; cut slices down the length of the bread about 1-inch intervals without cutting all the way through.
- 3In a bowl, combine the softened butter with garlic, parsley and Parmesan cheese; mix well to combine.
- 4Spread the butter/garlic mixture between bread slices, and then on the top of the loaf (you may sprinkle more Parmesan cheese on top of the loaf if desired).
- 5Wrap the bread in heavy-duty foil leaving the top partially uncovered.
- 6Bake until heated through (about 15 minutes).
- 7** FOR GARLIC TOAST; slice the bread into slices, then spread the garlic butter mixture over the top of each slice of bread, then sprinkle more Parmesan cheese over the top of each slice or you can sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top in place of the Parmesan.
- 8Place onto a baking sheet and bake (350 degrees F) until lightly toasted to desired doneness.
- 9Serve warm.
- 10TO MAKE AHEAD: Combine all ingredients (except the bread) store covered in refrigerator for up to 3 days or freeze in a covered container ----- this bread can be made without the addition of the Parmesan cheese if desired, but of course it's better with the cheese!
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Parmesan Garlic Bread or Garlic Toast
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 947.1
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 1556.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 145.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 30.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: