Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Not many ingredients to this recipe but big on taste, it's a nice change from potatoes, adjust the chili flakes to suit heat level or you may omit completely
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh finely chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese (or to taste)
- 3 -4 green onions, chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the egg noodles in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender; drain and set aside (you might want to toss with a couple tablespoons of butter to prevent sticking).
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in garlic and chili flakes; cook stirring for 2 minutes or until the garlic is softened.
- Add in the cooked noodles and toss to heat through.
- Mix in the Parmesan cheese and green onion, then season with salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Serve with more parmesan cheese.