1/5 Photos of Kittencal's Pan-Fried Asparagus
I like to make this as soon as asparagus season roles around ---try not to purchase thick asparagus as it tends to be tough, you may adjust the garlic amount to taste, I have left the chili flakes as optional I like to add them in for heat :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet melt butter with oil over medium heat.
- 2Add in kosher salt, garlic and crushed chili flakes (if using) cook stirring for about 1 minute (do not brown the garlic).
- 3Add in asparagus and cook for about 8-10 minutes turning the spears to ensure even cooking.
- 4Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- 5Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Pan-Fried Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.0
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 322.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g