Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
These and of coarse any burger is at it's best made on an outdoor grill, these are delicious oven-broiled, pan fryed or on an indoor grill such as a George Foreman grill --- if you are a garlic-lover you will love these and you may adjust the garlic to taste --- plan ahead the patties need a minimum of 6 hours or 24 hours chilling time to blend flavors together --- I have left the cayenne pepper as optional my family likes spicy so I always add it in if you like some heat then include it into the mixture, you may also add in 1 slightly beaten egg if desired.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, finely chopped (or minced)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning (you may omit and use 2 teaspoons seasoned salt though the steak seasoning is better to use)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (adjust to taste) (optional)
- fine breadcrumbs (optional and use only a small amount if needed to hold the mixture together, optional) (optional) or crushed cracker crumb (use only a small amount if needed to hold the mixture together) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together using clean hands adding in a small amount of breadcrumbs or crushed cracker crumbs ONLY if needed to hold the mixture together.
- Shape into six patties.
- Place the patties onto a large plate; cover and refrigerate for 6-24 or more hours.
- Before cooking the patties make an indent using your finger into the middle of each patty (this will reduce any shrinkage and prevent the patties from puffing up like a meatball when cooking).
- Grill, broil or fry until completely cooked through.