1/2 Photos of Kittencal's Milk-Soaked Grilled Corn on the Cob
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the corn into a 13 x 9-inch dish or use a dish large enough to hold the corn and milk.
- 2Pour the milk over the corn.
- 3Allow to sit for minimum 1 hour or even longer turning the cobs in the milk frequently (if you are leaving the corn in the milk longer you will need to refrigerate).
- 4Drain the cobs well on paper towels or clean tea towels (do not rinse the cobs in water).
- 5Brush each cob generously with soft butter, the season with salt and pepper.
- 6Wrap each cob tightly in a piece of foil.
- 7Grill or about 30 minutes on medium-high turning occasionally.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Milk-Soaked Grilled Corn on the Cob
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.5
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 99.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 9.2 g