Just wait until to you taste this corn, soaking in milk takes the corn to another level! also see my Kittencal's Milk Boiled Corn on the Cob
- Place the corn into a 13 x 9-inch dish or use a dish large enough to hold the corn and milk.
- Pour the milk over the corn.
- Allow to sit for minimum 1 hour or even longer turning the cobs in the milk frequently (if you are leaving the corn in the milk longer you will need to refrigerate).
- Drain the cobs well on paper towels or clean tea towels (do not rinse the cobs in water).
- Brush each cob generously with soft butter, the season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap each cob tightly in a piece of foil.
- Grill or about 30 minutes on medium-high turning occasionally.