No one will ever guess this is lower fat dish! A great addition is some frozen thawed peas added in at the end
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces uncooked fettuccine, cooked (measured out 6 ounces dry uncooked)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 5 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1In a large skillet melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat.
- 2Add in cubed chicken, onion, garlic, cayenne pepper and seasoned salt; saute until the chicken is no longer pink.
- 3Stir in flour until blended (about 1 minute).
- 4Slowly stir in fat-free half and half and Parmesan cheese; cook stirring for 2 minutes or until thickened, then season with black pepper.
- 5Toss the cooked fettuccine with the sauce mixture.
- 6Pass more Parmesan cheese at the table.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Lower Fat Chicken Alfredo Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.0
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 128.0 mg
- Sodium 425.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 36.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: