1/6 Photos of Kittencal's Low-Fat Parmesan Turkey Meatballs
I make these often they are lower in fat and very good, I sometimes use The Best Creole/Cajun Seasoning Mix in place of the seasoned salt but the choice is yours to use whatever you wish --- yield is only estimated depending on the size of your meatball -- also see my Kittencal's Italian Melt-In-Your-Mouth Meatballs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground turkey (use white and dark meat)
- 1/4 cup fat-free evaporated milk (can use low-fat milk or fat-free milk)
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/2-3/4 cup dry breadcrumbs (more if needed or use crushed cracker crumbs)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (can use up to 1/2-cup)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped (can use a small yellow onion)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1In a bowl mix all ingredients together (starting with 1/2 cup bread crumbs).
- 2Mix and add in more bread crumbs if needed to hold together.
- 3Shape into desired size balls.
- 4Fry or oven-bake until completely cooked through.
- 5Use in you favorite recipes.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Low-Fat Parmesan Turkey Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (702 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.2
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Sodium 60.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: