1/4 Photos of Kittencal's Lemon Shrimp Scampi With Angel Hair Pasta
This is a restaurant-quality dish that can easily be prepared at home, you may adjust the amount of fresh garlic and hot sauce may be replaced for the dried chili flakes, make certain that you pat the shrimp dry with paper towels to remove all the moisture or it will create a thin sauce. --- this dish is *very* good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup butter (no subs!)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (can reduce to 1/3 cup for a less lemony flavor)
- salt (to taste, I use seasoned salt)
- black pepper (lots!)
- 2 lbs large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked
- parmesan cheese
- 1Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add in green onions, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice and chili flakes; cook for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3Reduce the heat to medium and add in the shrimp; cook stirring for about 5 minutes or until the shrimp turns pink.
- 4Season with salt and lots of black pepper and stir in parsley.
- 5Toss with the cooked angel hair pasta.
- 6Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Lemon Shrimp Scampi With Angel Hair Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 842.1
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 435.5 mg
- Sodium 1905.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 57.1 g