This is a restaurant-quality dish that can easily be prepared at home, you may adjust the amount of fresh garlic and hot sauce may be replaced for the dried chili flakes, make certain that you pat the shrimp dry with paper towels to remove all the moisture or it will create a thin sauce. --- this dish is *very* good!
- 1⁄3 cup butter (no subs!)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice (can reduce to 1/3 cup for a less lemony flavor)
- salt (to taste, I use seasoned salt)
- black pepper (lots!)
- 2 lbs large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked
- parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add in green onions, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice and chili flakes; cook for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add in the shrimp; cook stirring for about 5 minutes or until the shrimp turns pink.
- Season with salt and lots of black pepper and stir in parsley.
- Toss with the cooked angel hair pasta.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.