1/7 Photos of Kittencal's Jumbo Chewy Bakery-Style Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yes, finally a cookie that really does taste just like the ones sold at the bakery! --- these taste almost similar to Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough (the dough that is wrapped in a tube-like shape) but this is better! The dough amount may be reduced to make about 40 (one-heaping tablespoonful) smaller cookies, be aware that baking times will need to be slightly reduced for smaller cookies--- NOTE do not double the recipe in one bowl it will not have the same texture if your going to double make two separate recipes in two bowls --- you will love these cookies!
My Private Note
jumbo c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon non-dairy powdered coffee creamer (use powdered only not the liquid kind)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup melted butter (measured exactly to 3/4 cup melted or your dough will be too soft)
- 1 teaspoon maple extract or 1 1/2 teaspoons white rum, yes the real stuff
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed (for best results use 1/2 cup each light and dark sugar)
- 1/2-3/4 cup white sugar (sweet tooth's use up to 3/4 cup)
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips or 1/2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped walnuts or 1/2 cup pecans
- 1Grease a cookie/baking sheet/s (or line the pan with parchment paper).
- 2In a bowl mix together the flour with the next 3 dry ingredients.
- 3In a mixing bowl using an electric mixer at medium speed beat the melted butter with maple extract and both sugars until blended.
- 4Add in the whole egg and yolk; continue beating until the mixture resembles a thick caramel texture (about 3-4 minutes, the color of the mixture should lighten up slightly).
- 5Add in the flour mixture and beat until just blended.
- 6Mix in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 7If you find that the dough is too soft place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- 8Set oven to 350°F.
- 9Drop about 1/4-cup of the dough onto the baking sheet spacing about 3" apart.
- 10For jumbo cookies bake for about 12-15 minutes or until the edges are just slightly browned, for smaller cookies bake 8-10 minutes.
- 11Cool on baking sheet for about 5 minutes then transfer to wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Jumbo Chewy Bakery-Style Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1005 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.5
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.9 mg
- Sodium 176.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g