This method creates a very moist flavorful turkey breast, the low slow cooking will create juice if you want more juice just add in a can of low-sodium chicken broth undiluted although you really don't need to --- do not add in any extra salt the onion soup mix is salty enough --- for best flavor I recommend not to use previously frozen then thawed turkey breast, use fresh if possible, since every crock pot cooks differently the cooking time is only estimated, a bone-in breast will need slightly longer to cook --- see my Kittencal's Easy No-Fail Make Anytime Turkey Gravy
- Rinse the breast under cold water, then pat dry using paper towel.
- Lightly rub vegetable oil all over the turkey breast.
- In a small bowl mix together the onion soup mix with garlic and black pepper, then rub all over the breast and underneath the skin (at this point you may cover tightly and refrigerate for 24 hours).
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour.
- Reduce the heat to LOW and cook for about 5 hours for a 6-pound breast, for a larger breast increase cooking time slightly (some crock pots/slow cookers cook faster than others cooking time is only estimated).