1/2 Photos of Kittencal's Jalapeno-Cream Cheese Stuffed Hamburgers
You may omit the jalapeno if desired and you may use whatever else you want to flavor your burgers with just do NOT omit the cream cheese in the middle and add in the onion soup mix and garlic to the hamburger mixture --when I make these I use 2 scant tablespoons of cream cheese for each burger, you may want to reduce to 1 tablespoon if desired --- these may be fully prepared covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated until ready to grill --- these burgers are very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set grill to medium heat.
- 2Oil the grill grates.
- 3In a bowl stir together the softened cream cheese with jalapeno pepper; mix until combined.
- 4In a bowl combine the ground beef with onion soup mix and garlic, then add whatever other seasonings you desire, egg, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce, etc (do not add in any extra salt to the ground beef mixture as the dry onion soup mixture already has enough salt).
- 5Divide into 16 equal portions.
- 6Pat out each portion to about 1/3-inch thickness (can make a little larger if desired).
- 7Spoon 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese into the center of 8 patty (do not spread out the mixture).
- 8Top with remaining patties, pressing down the edges to seal the meat together.
- 9Grill for about 10 minutes per side or until well done (do NOT press down on the burgers while cooking or this will make the cheese come out).
- 10Serve on buns with favorite toppings.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Jalapeno-Cream Cheese Stuffed Hamburgers
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.9
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 109.0 mg
- Sodium 1014.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 27.6 g