1/7 Photos of Kittencal's Italian Breaded Baked Parmesan Pork Chops
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Use the thick-cut pork chops for this not fast-fry and only dry breadcrumbs for this or they will not hold on to the chops and plan ahead the chops need to sit a room temperature for about 45 minutes before coating --- if desired for a lower fat option you may skip the skillet browning and just bake in the oven
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 59.14 ml milk
- 354.88 ml dry breadcrumbs
- 118.29 ml freshly gated parmesan cheese
- 7.39 ml garlic powder
- 2.46-4.92 ml salt (I use seasoned salt)
- 2.46 ml black pepper (can use more)
- 0.25 ml cayenne pepper (optional)
- 14.79 ml dried parsley
- 2.46 ml dried Italian seasoning (rubbed between fingers to release the flavor)
- 29.58 ml oil
- 14.79 ml butter
- 7 thick-cut pork chops
- seasoning salt
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish or a medium jelly-roll baking sheet (or use a baking dish large enough to hold the chops in).
- 3In a bowl whisk together the eggs with milk.
- 4In a shallow dish mix together the dry breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, cayenne, parsley and Italian seasoning.
- 5Let the chops sit at room temperature for about 45 minutes.
- 6Heat oil and butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Dip the chops into the egg/milk mixture (allowing any excess to drip off of the chops).
- 8Coat in the breadcrumb mixture completely.
- 9Brown the chops in the skillet on both sides (about 4-5 minutes per side) sprinkling both sides with seasoned salt when browning (you may omit this step if desired and just bake in the oven).
- 10Place in prepared baking dish.
- 11Bake the chops for about 25 minutes or until cooked (the cooking time will vary depending on how thick your chops are).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Italian Breaded Baked Parmesan Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.6
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 202.3 mg
- Sodium 594.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 49.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning