1/4 Photos of Kittencal's Honey Garlic Sauce
This sauce may be used with meatballs, ribs, chicken wings anything you desire, and may be doubled if desired but do increase the fresh garlic too much or the garlic flavor will be to strong, the chili flakes are only optional I like to add them in for some heat :)
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl whisk together the chicken broth with cornstarch until smooth and no lumps remain.
- 2Add in honey, soy sauce, vinegar and brown sugar; whisk vigorously until well combined.
- 3In a medium saucepan heat oil over medium-low heat.
- 4Add in garlic and chili flakes (if using) cook stirring until softened (about 2 minutes, do not brown the garlic).
- 5Whisk in cornstarch mixture; bring to a simmer stirring constantly and cook until the sauce is slightly thickened (about 3-4 minutes).
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Honey Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.7
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 2298.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 77.3 g
- Protein 8.9 g