1/5 Photos of Kittencal's Grilled Zucchini
This is an easy yet tasty recipe for zucchini, I make it often especially when I have my summer's crop ready, I find that a good quality Italian dressing will really make the difference, you can slice the zucchini in slices lengthwise also if desired, pick a large thick zucchini for this --- servings is only estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the zucchini into 1/2 to 3/4-inch slices (or as desired).
- 2In a large bowl whisk together the salad dressing with olive oil and minced garlic.
- 3Place the zucchini slices in the bowl and toss to coat.
- 4Place on a plate, then sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
- 5Allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- 6Place onto a hot grill.
- 7Grill for about 4-5 minutes or until nice grill marks appear and the slices are slightly limp.
- 8Remove to a plate then sprinkle lightly with kosher or table salt.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Grilled Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.5
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 312.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g