This is an easy yet tasty recipe for zucchini, I make it often especially when I have my summer's crop ready, I find that a good quality Italian dressing will really make the difference, you can slice the zucchini in slices lengthwise also if desired, pick a large thick zucchini for this --- servings is only estimated.
- Slice the zucchini into 1/2 to 3/4-inch slices (or as desired).
- In a large bowl whisk together the salad dressing with olive oil and minced garlic.
- Place the zucchini slices in the bowl and toss to coat.
- Place on a plate, then sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
- Allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Place onto a hot grill.
- Grill for about 4-5 minutes or until nice grill marks appear and the slices are slightly limp.
- Remove to a plate then sprinkle lightly with kosher or table salt.
Loved it. I marinated mine for good few hours and it was awesome. I especially like the addition of fresh garlic. After trying several recipes for grilled zucchini, this one was definitely my favorite. Thank you.
Fantastic Kittencal (as usual). I sliced lengthwise, harder to cut but time saving on the grill. Mine marinated a little too long due to gas grill problems (first use this year). Ended up having to dab some of the oil off finished product but oh so good. Warm or cold!
Another good one Kittencal! This was pretty tasty, but it was missing something. Not sure what that something is, maybe some parmesan cheese or maybe just some extra salt and pepper. But, definitely worth making again!