1/1 Photo of Kittencal's Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
For ease I have listed bagged lettuce, all ingredient amounts may be adjusted, this recipe will yield four if you are serving more then double amounts, once the chicken is cooked and the dressing is made this takes little time to put together, I strongly suggest to use my dressing from Kittencal's Famous Caesar Salad --- prep time does not include grilling the chicken ----your family and/or guests will be licking their plate clean!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 uncooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1.5 (10 ounce) bags chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 4 green onions, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup garlic-flavored croutons
- 1/2 cup caesar salad dressing (see my Kittencal's Famous Caesar Salad)
- fresh ground black pepper (optional)
- 1Season the chicken breasts as desired (I use a little seasoned salt and garlic powder) grill until thoroughly cooked (about 12-15 minutes) remove from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
- 2Slice the breasts into about 1/2-inch slices.
- 3In a large bowl toss the lettuce with Parmesan cheese, red grape halves, onions and croutons.
- 4Add in the Caesar dressing and toss to coat (you may use more dressing to taste).
- 5Season with fresh ground black pepper if desired.
- 6Divide the salad between 4 serving bowls and top with sliced chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.9
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 80.7 mg
- Sodium 717.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 35.0 g