1/6 Photos of Kittencal's Grilled Cheese and Tomato Sandwich
The amounts listed are only a guideline you may adjust to taste and make as many sandwiches as desired :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise on each slice of bread.
- 2Place 1 slice of cheese over the side of the bread with the mayonnaise, then 3 slices of tomato.
- 3Top with remaining bread slice (mayonnaise side facing in).
- 4Butter the outside of each slice of bread with about 2 teaspoon butter per slice (or to taste).
- 5Heat about 1 tablespoon or more of butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- 6Using a spatula place the sandwich into the skillet.
- 7When the cheese has started to melt carefully flip the sandwich over and continue cooking until both sides are golden brown and the cheese has melted (adding in a little more butter to the skillet if needed).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Grilled Cheese and Tomato Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.8
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 57.0 mg
- Sodium 738.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 7.5 g