1/1 Photo of Kittencal's Greek Chicken Marinade
This make a wonderful marinade for chicken, plan ahead the chicken needs to marinade for 6 hours, no more than the stated time or the vinegar will start to "cook" the chicken --- use only honey or pure maple syrup this is what contributes to tenderizing the chicken, sugar will not have the same effect.
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml olive oil (or use 1/2 cup each vegetable oil and oilive oil)
- 59.14 ml cider vinegar
- 29.58 ml water
- 29.58 ml fresh minced garlic (or 1 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 14.79 ml dried oregano
- 4.92-9.85 ml Dijon mustard (or 1 teaspoon mustard powder)
- 7.39 ml seasoning salt
- 7.39 ml lemon pepper (or use 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper)
- 4.92-9.85 ml honey (do not substitute sugar for the honey!) or 4.92-9.85 ml pure maple syrup (do not substitute sugar for the honey!)
- 1In a medium bowl whisk all ingredients until well blended.
- 2Pour over chicken and refrigerate for 6 hours (no more than 6 hours).
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Greek Chicken Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1484.4
- Calories from Fat 1460
- Total Fat 162.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 51.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: