Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is simple but big on flavor, plan ahead the dip must be refrigerated for at at 5 hours or overnight before serving don't even think about serving it right away, the flavors with intensify with refrigeration time, I suggest after a few hours of chilling time to taste the dip if you like more garlic flavor then add more in, also adjust the Tabasco to suit heat level --- cooking time is chilling time -- remember to remove from fridge about 30 minutes or more before serving to soften dip :)
- 2 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese (very soft)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1.5 (1 1/3 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Tabasco sauce (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine the sour cream with soft cream cheese until very well combined (this might take a few minutes in order to remove all the lumps).
- Add in Worcestershire sauce, garlic, dry onion soup and shredded cheddar cheese; mix until well combined.
- Add in Tabasco to taste.
- Cover and chill for a minumum of 5 or 24 hours.
- Remove from the fridge about 30 minutes to soften the dip.