Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Makes a great Super Bowl or anytime sandwich, the amounts are only a guideline you may adjust to taste --- for ease I have listed store-bought garlic bread you may make your own using an unsliced loaf of French or Italian bread I make this using my Kittencal's Parmesan Garlic Bread or Garlic Toast
- 1 (15 ounce) store bought garlic bread (wrapped in foil)
- 4 ounces sliced deli turkey
- 4 ounces sliced deli all-beef salami
- 4 ounces sliced deli bologna
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- fresh ground black pepper
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese (large slices) or 6 slices provolone cheese (large slices)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove garlic bread from the foil wrapping and separate the halves.
- On the bottom half layer turkey, bologna, salami, green pepper, onions.
- Sprinkle black pepper over the onions and peppers, then place the cheese slices on top; top with remaining bread half.
- Place the loaf back into the wrapping and seal (or you may re-wrap with a new large piece of foil).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and the cheese melts (if you want to crisp up the bread slightly then open up the foil wrapping then return to oven to toast the bread).
- Using a serrated knife cut loaf into 6 pieces or as desired.