Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
I've have been making this for years, it's still a family favorite! Adjust all ingredients to taste.
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter
- 4 large eggs
- 4 slices cheddar cheese (I use Kraft singles for this they melt the best!)
- 8 slices white bread, toasted
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet melt the butter over medium heat.
- Crack the eggs and add to the pan and cook to desired doneness.
- Just before the eggs are cooked place one slice of cheese over each egg.
- After the cheese has melted place each egg on a toasted piece of bread then sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Spread the mayo and ketchup on the remaining slices of bread and cover the eggs with the bread slices.
- Serve warm.