1/4 Photos of Kittencal's Fried Egg Sandwich
I've have been making this for years, it's still a family favorite! Adjust all ingredients to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet melt the butter over medium heat.
- 2Crack the eggs and add to the pan and cook to desired doneness.
- 3Just before the eggs are cooked place one slice of cheese over each egg.
- 4After the cheese has melted place each egg on a toasted piece of bread then sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- 5Spread the mayo and ketchup on the remaining slices of bread and cover the eggs with the bread slices.
- 6Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Fried Egg Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.7
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 224.9 mg
- Sodium 661.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: