1/6 Photos of Kittencal's Easy Rhubarb-Strawberry Refrigerator Jam
You may reduce the amount of rhubarb and add in fresh strawberries if desired, try adding in different flavors of gelatin too! Plan ahead the fruit/sugar mixture needs to stand overnight before cooking, if you prefer a sweet jam use the 3 cups sugar... your going to love this jam!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan stir together the fresh rhubarb with the sugar; cover with a lid and let stand 24 hours.
- 2After the 24 hours bring the rhurbarb and sugar to a boil over medium heat.
- 3Reduce heat to low and boil stirring constantly for 12 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and gently stir in the gelatin powder until completely combined.
- 5Transfer to sterilized glass jars and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Easy Rhubarb-Strawberry Refrigerator Jam
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 31.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g